Thursday, October 22, 2009

Reflecting

My first journal was an ice breaker. Especially because its been a while since I've wrote something. But that journal showed me and made me realize how grateful I really was for proactive being a frequent customer, it works so well but. Yes there is a but ha ha but it only works for some people not everyone some it will get the job half done some, it will make worse and some it will help greatly but you can only find this out only if you try. For my writing skills I think I did good not excellent but good and for doing an essay, which is something that I really haven't done in a while I think I didn't do to bad. It needs more detail and elaborating but overall it sends the message which too me is the biggest point of any essay.

No comments:

Post a Comment